Inspired by Alpaca mantels from the Andean foothills of Cusco, Peru. In a dye pot of natural pigments, a rich red sits at the base for the traditional Andean striped palette. Bunches of fresh Ch’illca leaves are mixed with Collpa minerals to produce a matte green. Tara pods are boiled with indigo to produce a vibrant blue.
This variant is currently sold out
- 65% Cupro & 35% Viscose // The New-Age Silk
- Sustainable, up-cycled filaments
- Redefined drapery & breathability
- Incredibly soft & resilient
- JC signature silhouette
- Open camp collar
- Havana sleeve trim with fold-back seam
- Front square pocket
- Optional top button fastening
- French seams
- Made in Turkey
- Machine wash cold inside out at 20°-30°.
- Hang dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Cool iron on reverse side or steam.
- Do not bleach.
- Dry clean in any solvent.